Chapter 100 - Pay Attention to Me

Translator's Note:

Hello, I hope you've all been doing well.

Here you go, and I wish you a good read.

And as I said before, if you wish to read ahead, you can head over to my Patreon to get early access to all the translated chapters.





Yin Che returned to his senses and the heat in his body surged up again, "I'm a little uncomfortable... can you please take me to the infirmary."

 

"Okay, you lead the way." The other person took his arm, put it on his shoulder, and helped him walk out the door. Shooting him a second glance, he said, "Are you going into heat?"

 

"Not yet... but soon."

 

"Where's your alpha? Omega are the most vulnerable before their estrus. Why wasn't he there with you?"

 

"He... doesn't know I'm here."

 

"What the hell." The other party frowned, "They can't even protect their own omega well, what is the use of such an Alpha. Just split up."

 

"......"

 

"By the way, who locked you inside, do you know them?"

 

Yin Che honestly said, "I probably know them, but I'm not sure."

 

"Whether you are sure or not, let's look for them first. If we use a little more ruthless tone to scare them, maybe they will confess."

 

"......" This method was really simple and crude.

 

"Boy, as an Omega, you can not be too kind-hearted, or you will be bullied." The other side hummed, "Just leave your soft side to the people who love you, others don't deserve it."

 

Yin Che: "For example... your Alpha?"

 

When the other party heard this word, his originally cold and arrogant eyes instantly softened: "Yes, my Alpha."

 

But he then immediately frowned: "For an Alpha boyfriend like yours, don't bother."

 

Yin Che: "......"

 

The other party carried him without any difficulty, calmly and unhurriedly, as he coldly asked, "Would you consider an other one?"

 

"... Ah?"

 

"I'm asking weither you want to consider my son?" The other side said as if talking to himself, "He's from the same school as you. He's pretty good-looking and has a normal IQ level, but a rather low EQ. He is what you could call a straight man cancer*, and is always causing trouble. He's already a fucking adult, but has never brought any partner home yet."

[T/N: A straight man cancer is a derogatory neologism used by Chinese feminists to describe men who are stubbornly supportive of traditional gender roles and therefore considered sexist and chauvinistic.

 

"......"

 

"I think you look good, and you're pretty tall. Although you may not be his favorite type of Omega, if you are willing, it does not matter if he doesn't want to."

 

"......" Yin Che replied with difficulty, "Thanks, but there's no need. I'm not planning to find a new boyfriend."

 

"That's a pity." The other party didn't say anything else. He took him to the infirmary, handed him to the doctor, and said, "I still have something to do, so I'll go first. By the way, kid, where is the moral education department?"

 

Yin Che gave him directions.

 

"Thanks." The other party just turned around and left.

 

Yin Che let out a breath.

 

After taking a suppressant pill in the infirmary, the fever faded away and the doctor suggested that he take a nap, so Yin Che lay down on the bed in the inner room of the infirmary with his clothes on.

 

When he was dazed and about to fall asleep, he suddenly heard someone rushing into the infirmary and shouting, "Teacher! Is there an Omega here? He is very cute!"

 

Yin Che: "......"

 

Doctor: "There's an Omega in there..."

 

"Was it one with big eyes, white skin, and a cute but stinky face?"

 

Yin Che said while grinding his teeth: "Jiang, Yao!"

 

When the curtain was pulled, Jiang Yao sighed with relief, "I finally found you."

 

After being kicked seven or eight times, Jiang Yao successfully carried his lovely but stinky-faced Omega back to his dorm.

 

Yin Che's strength had not fully recovered. He lay on his back and put his arms around his neck as he told him what happened. Finally, he said, "You came really fast."

 

"I'm sorry. I thought you were correcting your draft at Zhang Jiaozhu's office. It took me half an hour to find out that something was wrong. It is clear that it shouldn't have taken so long." Jiang Yao had a lingering fear in his heart as he said, "Fortunately, I met a kind-hearted person. You said he was not a student?"

 

"Well, it should be a parent."

 

"Unfortunately, I won't be able to thank him in person."

 

... Maybe you're already acquainted with them. Yin Che was not too sure so he swallowed these words back.

 

Back at the dorm, Jiang Yao first transferred him some pheromones.

 

"There is a teacher in the infirmary. It's not good to be too reckless." Jiang Yao pinched his chin and wiped the water stains on his lips with his fingers. "Are you comfortable now?"

 

It's more comfortable, but my head is getting dizzier.

 

Yin Che panted evenly and asked, "Can you give me a bottle of your pheromones? I'll carry it with me in case this happens again."

 

"No problem." Without saying a word, Jiang Yao went back to his dormitory and found a small bottle, filled it with his own pheromones, and brought over three school uniforms while he was at it.

 

"You can wear my school uniform these days. It has my smell on it, so it can ward off some other messy smells. If the smell fades away, change to another one." Jiang Yao directly covered him with one, "I had a lot of these originally, but I'm always losing them recently, lost three pieces already."

 

Yin Che pulled the school uniform on his body to cover half of his face, "Maybe someone took it by mistake."

 

For security reasons, Jiang Yao almost became glued to him these days. He had to follow him when he fetched water or when he went to the toilet.

 

"Behaving like this, do you two want to blind our dog eyes?"

 

Jiang Yao: "Don't be jealous. You can't be jealous, my relationship with CheChe is warming up every day a little more, unlike someone who is not making any progress."

 

"Fuck your sister."

 

"Who are you scolding? And why are you even scolding my sister?"

 

Yin Che spun his pen and dropped it several times. His cuffs were too long and blocked his hands.

 

Jiang Yao's school uniform size was larger than his, obviously covering his body very loosely. These two days, many people kept staring at him when he went out during breaks.

 

Their eyes were not friendly.

 

Last night he went on the high school forum to check for clues and discovered that it was the same group of accounts that had recently created rumors to discredit him, and one of them had even made a new post, mocking him for daring to wear his boyfriend's school uniform at school. Who knows how flirty he was in private, no wonder he could hold on to the school grass for this long.

 

As the language used in that post was very vulgar and indecent, it was quickly deleted by the administrator.

 

Who was it, in the end, that was so concerned about him, and hated him this much?

 

"By the way, I'm moving into your dorm starting tonight." Jiang Yao suddenly announced.

 

Yin Che was stunned: "Why?"

 

"No reason, sooner or later we'll have to live together anyway."

 

Han Meng: "Ahhhhhn, I can't stand this anymore! You guys are not allowed to make strange noises at night to disturb my sleep!"

 

Yin Che: "......"

 

Jiang Yao applied for a change of dormitory with the dorm manager that night, and it took two days of work to go through the process. Once approved, he immediately took action and moved his things over that same night.

 

"I've wanted to move over here for a long time but I didn't. Before, it was because we hadn't made it public yet, and then, it's because I was worried about what people would say about you, so I never applied for a change." Jiang Yao said as he was making his bed, "Now I don't want to care about others anymore. Whatever we do is being misunderstood anyway. We'll simply let those people know that I am just dead struck in love with you, and am willing to protect you at all costs so that they won't have any crooked ideas."

 

Yin Che sat on his bed and asked indifferently, "Are you going to launch a sneak attack on me at night?"

 

"... I'm so devoted and sincere, yet you suspect my motives?"

 

"Will you?"

 

"... I will."

 

"Huh." Yin Che pulled up the quilt and laid down with his back facing him.

 

Jiang Yao walked over and pressed on his bed, "Since you found out, it can't be called a sneak attack anymore, I'll attack in plain sight."

 

Yin Che resisted a bit in the beginning but ultimately let him get his hands on him.

 

Probably because his resistance was not also very serious.

 

A weekend passed and the speech was finally almost ready. After reading it one last time, Zhang Jiaozhu said there was nothing wrong with it, so he could read it when the time comes.

 

Yin Che thought for a while and finally decided to tell him about that night, it might be helpful if several teachers could help him.

 

He didn't expect that after hearing this, Zhang Jiaozhu was not surprised: "Jiang Yao already informed me about this last week."

 

Yin Che was stunned, "He came to find you?"

 

"Yes, he even asked me to check the records for borrowing the spare keys with the gatekeeper. I also wanted to know which student it was. This is too much, how could they prank lock a classmate in the equipment room?"

 

It seems that Jiang Yao didn't tell him the whole story.

 

"Did you find out who it was?"

 

"There was no record of the students having borrowed keys that night, Jiang Yao speculated that someone should have borrowed the keys in advance and went to make one themselves. This would be too big a scope of investigation, and he said he would think of another way."

 

That guy... he muffled silently, he dared to do so many things behind his back.

 

Yin Che came out of the Department of Moral Education and pondered whether to praise his thoughtful boyfriend. As soon as he entered the school building, he happened to run into people at the stairway.

 

However, Jiang Yao was not alone.

 

"She said no means no, why were you looking for her? Do you want to bully her just like your partner?" Tang Shasha glared at him cross-eyed.

 

Jiang Yao's face was cold: "I was just asking her some questions, please don't interfere. Su Qi, what did I ask you last time?"

 

It was the first time Yin Che heard him speak to a girl with such a fierce tone.

 

Su Qi, who was on the verge of tears, sobbed fearfully: "I really didn't, I didn't add anything to the milk tea, and I didn't lock Yin Che in the equipment room... Jiang Yao, you have to believe me..."

 

Yin Che walked over: "What's going on here?"

 

Jiang Yao turned his head, and as he saw him coming, his face bloomed in a radiant smile, "Nothing, let's go."

 

Su Qi saw the change in his expression, her nose turned sour and bean-sized tears rolled down her eyes: "Woo... Yin Che, I've already given up on him, you don't have to slander me like this and let him question me..."

 

"......"

 

This hole in your brain is too outrageous.

 

Yin Che pulled on Jiang Yao's sleeve and said: "Let's go."

 

Hurry up and stay away from these shameless people who can't distinguish between right and wrong.

 

It was such a narrow escape, they were finally back in the classroom.

 

"What did you say to her?"

 

"I asked if she had locked you in the equipment room."

 

Yin Che stared at him: "I heard Zhang Jiaozhu say you went to check the records of the borrowed keys, could you not find who it was?"

 

"I later went to check the records of the nearby key-molding store. You have to return the school key and, you know, you can't keep it for long, it is impossible to delay for such a long time. So if you want to make a copy of the keys, you can only go to the shops nearby."

 

"Well, so you found her out?"

 

"Yes, it was done three days ago. In the contact column was written her own name. The boss also remembered that it was a girl from First High with short hair."

 

The evidence was very solid.

 

However, this crime was too low-end and simply could not withstand the investigation.

 

"But I just confronted her, and she denied it all, saying she had never gone to make a copy of that key."

 

"Won't admit?"

 

"Probably." Jiang Yao paused, "but I don't think she's the mastermind."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Su Qi doesn't even know that your heat period is peculiar, what's the point of using a catalyst on you? To make you go into heat faster and then what? Throw yourself at me to make my dreams come true?" Jiang Yao hooked his lips, "Then I'll have to thank her for that."

 

"......" Yin Che lifted his foot and kicked his chair, raising an eyebrow.

 

Jiang Yao immediately sat upright.

 

"I'm just trying to say that she might just be a pawn, and that the boy you saw that night is the mastermind behind the series of events that happened lately."

 

His speculation was justified, but Yin Che had some doubts: "That Alpha boy doesn't have a crush on me, so why would he want to harm me?"

 

"Your way of thinking is too simple, are you a grade-schooler?" Jiang Yao's index finger gestured a few circles by his temple, "Why must he have a crush on you to do that to you? Couldn't it be someone who holds a grudge against you from the very start?"

 

"I don't think this hypothesis can hold up. I shouldn't have enemies who hate me this much."

 

Before Jiang Yao transferred to First High, he barely spoke to others and never caused any trouble. At most, he kicked Han Meng on the opening day of school.

 

Han Meng, who was combing her hair, suddenly got a chill behind her back and slowly turned his head: "Brother Che... Your eyes are making my hair stand on end..."

 

Yin Che shook his head: "It's okay, continue combing your hair."

 

"......"

 

Jiang Yao moved slightly closer and pressed his neck down, sticking their two heads next to each other: "If they hate you because of me, shouldn't they be targeting our relationship? But at the moment, it seems that you're the only person put in danger almost all the time."

 

At this distance, their breaths were mingled together. Jiang Yao's breath exhaled on his face, it was a little hot. However, at the same time, it was like a kind of calming magic, gradually clearing up his mind.

 

"If that's true, what is their purpose?"

 

Jiang Yao's gaze fell on his parting and closing lips. As he managed to fix his thoughts with some difficulty, he said: "Guess, what is their purpose in creating these rumors about you? They are obviously trying to isolate you in school, step by step, backstabbing you again and again, by putting you in danger with an early head."

 

Yin Che knitted his eyebrows and thought for a moment. A certain idea suddenly flashed through his mind and it abruptly became clear.

 

"To get me back to the state I was in before."

 

Back to the state where I had no friends, was isolated, and could leave at any time because I couldn't get past my heat.

 

The other side was playing this game, and he already give it a lot of thought.

 

"Smart." Jiang Yao gently rubbed the tip of his own, "Worthy of being the object of my pursuit."

 

Yin Che back off: "Can't you be more decent."

 

After saying this, he looked around, and luckily, none of his classmates were looking in their direction.

 

Jiang Yao took a book to block them from the public eye before hooking him back: "Go on. From this, we can conclude that this person, who's very knowledgable about your circumstances. They know about your past as well as your present situation, but they also want to ruin your future. In your impression, is there such a person?"

 

Yin Che thought for a moment, "I can't think about anyone for now."

 

His past was well hidden by the Yin family, very few people knew about it, except for his closest relatives or doctors, but none of these people could possibly harm him.

 

"It's okay, take your time to think about it, I will also lead my own investigation." Jiang Yao rubbed his hair and was ready to let go of his hand.

 

Yin Che looked up, his eyes were raven black as he pursed his lips, "Well, thank you Ge."

 

He looked obedient as hell.

 

The image of him on the night of New Year's Eve instantly came to mind.

 

The little rabbit that sat on him down while sobbing silently.

 

Jiang Yao's brain was muddy. He pressed the back of the head of the person in front of him and leaned his body forward.

 

The winter afternoon sun was warm. A group of people in Class 1 looked out of the window at the blue sky and white clouds, then they sighed: "Today's weather is really good ah."

 

"It's just that I've been looking at the sun for so long that my eyes are going blind."

 

"It's better than turning around and becoming blinded."

 

"Blind is blind, it's all the same. I want to turn back, who's with me?"

 

"Please don't bring others down with you if you want to die."

 

"I'm so sleepy, how long should it still take for the two in the back?"

 

"10,000 years, at least..."

 

......

 

The author has something to say:

 

After Yan Ge went back, he sent a message to Little Jiang: I went today to your school and met such a good omega, but unfortunately, that person looks down on you. Hey, how did I give birth to you such a useless son?

 

Little Jiang: ???



Last Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 94 - Pay Attention to Me

Chapter 1 - Pay Attention to Me

Extra 2: College Life (3) (NSFW) - Pay Attention to Me