Chapter 22 (NSFW) - Blindness

Translator's Note:

Hello, I hope you've all been doing well.

Here you go, and I wish you a good read.

And as I said before, if you wish to read ahead, you can head over to my Patreon to get early access to all the translated chapters.





Amidst the Steamy Bath

 

 

While waiting for the bathtub to fill with water, Aoi kissed Yuto and skillfully undressed him, removing his vest and shirt.

 

Aoi's kisses were so delightful that Yuto completely forgot any embarrassment or resistance he may have had, surrendering himself to Aoi's desires.

 

Inside the bathroom, there was a washbasin made of subtly tinted marble, tinged with a touch of vermilion, a shower booth enclosed in glass, and next to it, a spacious bathtub. Hot water flowed from the golden faucet, gradually filling the bathtub. Rising steam enveloped the bathroom, gradually creating a hazy atmosphere.

 

"H-Hold on... Master Aoi, you should undress too..."

 

"Mmm... you're right. But I want to undress you first."

 

"Ah... but..."

 

"You have such beautiful skin... Are your wounds still hurting?"

 

"I-I'm fine... um, it's just that if you stare at me like that..."

 

Aoi gazed intently at Yuto's half-naked body, with only his black slacks remaining after his shirt was taken off. Blushing deeply, Yuto lowered his head and timidly rubbed his trembling left hand with his right one. Aoi, watching Yuto's actions, smiled gently and lightly glided his fingertips over Yuto's skin, eventually brushing his lips against Yuto's neck.

 

"Ah...!"

 

"Now, take off your bottoms. Do it yourself."

 

"Eh!? T-that's... ah!"

 

"Come on... you seem uncomfortable here. Hurry."

 

As Yuto's crotch was caressed, he couldn't help but let out a moan. Just as Aoi said, Yuto's arousal had grown significantly, causing his slender slacks to become strained. Yuto trembled as he unzipped his pants and awkwardly shifted his hips to slide them down.

 

During that time, Aoi playfully kissed Yuto's neck and gently caressed his upper arms. Even though it wasn't supposed to be an erogenous zone, a simple touch of Aoi's hands would send pleasurable sensations coursing through Yuto's entire body, causing his skin to quiver.

 

Once Yuto was left in only his light gray boxer briefs, Aoi once again distanced himself slightly to gaze at Yuto's entire body. While Yuto understood his curiosity, he couldn't help but feel uneasy about being observed in such an exposed state under such bright lighting. However, at the same time, he felt the deep longing in Aoi's heated gaze, which induced a throbbing sensation deep within his body, making him blush and shift his thighs in embarrassment.

 

"...Um, I can't go any further...!!"

 

"Why not? We've already had sex once, haven't we?"

 

"W-Well, back then, Master Aoi, you couldn't see me, right?"

 

"That's precisely why I want to see you now."

 

A smile formed on Aoi's lips as he said that, and he slowly pulled down Yuto's underwear, revealing his erect genitals. As Aoi laid eyes on Yuto's exposed member, his expression took on a faint tint of excitement.

 

"W-What are you doing?!"

 

"Yuto, you're really sensitive. I've only kissed you so far, haven't I?"

 

"T-That's not true! You've been touching my body in an erotic way, caressing me, and..."

 

"Erotic, huh?"

 

"Ah! Sorry, I didn't mean it in a weird way, I just..."

 

"It makes me happy that you found it erotic...".

 

Just the utterance of the word "erotic" from the noble Aoi's mouth sent a strange pleasure coursing through Yuto's body, intensifying his arousal. As Aoi gently nibbled on Yuto's earlobe, he enveloped Yuto's erect member in his hand without hesitation.

 

"Ah... No, stop...! Um... Nn... Huh... Hn..."

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"T-The clothes will get dirty... M-Master Aoi's clothes..."

 

"Ahh... I see. Then let's do it like this."

 

Aoi knelt down and engulfed Yuto's member in his mouth without any hesitation. Yuto was taken aback.

 

"N-No...! I can't... It's still... it's not... I haven't... taken a shower... ah... haa..."

 

As Aoi tilted his head slightly and looked up at Yuto with upturned eyes, Yuto's resistance wavered, and he stopped moving.

 

With a somewhat provocative gaze, Aoi slowly let go of the penis he had been sucking on. Yuto trembled with excitement when he saw Aoi's red tongue and his glistening tip, linked by a transparent thread. Aoi licked the fluid dripping from Yuto's penis with the tip of his tongue, all while expertly stroking the base with his hand. The seductive gaze in his eyes intensified, pushing Yuto further to the edge.

 

"...Haah... Haah... M-Master Aoi..."

 

"It keeps overflowing. If you want to come, you can do it anytime."

 

"No, no, I can't...!! Such a thing, ah... nngh...!"

 

"You're too cute, Yuto. I'm glad you're so into it."

 

With that, Aoi proceeded to engulf Yuto's erect member completely, taking it deep into their mouth. The warmth of his narrowed cheek's mucous membrane, the lascivious movements of his tongue, the skillful tightening at the back of his throat, occasionally teasing his tip, and the lavished attention upon the base of Yuto's member... All of these actions overwhelmed him with pleasure. Yuto tried to stifle the sweet and muffled moans that threatened to escape his lips by covering his mouth with both hands, his knees quivering in response to the intoxicating sensations aroused by Aoi's skilled oral ministrations.

 

"Unn... U-ahn... Yaa... No, it's no good... I..."

 

"Mm...?"

 

"Ahh... Uh, ah... I'm gonna... I'm gonna come... Please, let go...!"

 

Hearing those words from Yuto, Aoi's movements further intensified. Yuto weakly tried to push Aoi's shoulders away, but his resistance was futile. "No, ah, ahn... Master Aoi, stop... It's dirty, stop...!" Yuto's tongue, unable to form coherent words, pleaded as he reached his limit. Unable to endure any longer, Yuto released into Aoi's mouth.

 

"Uhh... Ahh...!"

 

Aoi embraced Yuto's trembling waist as he ejaculated, his body shuddering uncontrollably. With the tip still in his mouth, Aoi slowly sucked up every last drop, then looked up at the exhausted Yuto. Yuto almost collapsed on the spot, quickly placing his hands on the wall to support himself.

 

"Did... Did you swallow it...?"

 

"Yeah, of course."

 

"N-No way... Spit it out, please..."

 

"Yuto's semen is really... sweet. It's quite a mystery, right?"

 

Aoi wiped his saliva-drenched lips with his thumb and slowly stood up. Then, in front of Yuto, he slowly took off his shirt, removed his belt, and discarded his well-tailored black slacks.

 

Before him stood Aoi's flawless and stunning naked body. Despite being exquisitely white, his well-proportioned muscular physique was truly impressive.

 

And at the same time, his gaze fell upon Aoi's proudly erect manhood. The moment Yuto saw Aoi's member, which had become hard and throbbing from giving head, a deep throb resonated in the depths of Yuto's being.

 

"Haah... Master Aoi..."

 

"Put your hands on the wall and turn around for me."

 

"Huh? What?"

 

"It's alright, I won't penetrate you. But... I can't hold back anymore. I want to release once."

 

"T-Then, I can use my mouth...!"

 

"We'll save that for another time. I don't think I can control myself right now."

 

As Aoi said that, he pulled Yuto's shoulders closer and kissed him on the lips. With his hands against the wall, Yuto allowed himself to be taken by Aoi, his neck occasionally being nibbled tenderly.

 

As Yuto remained in a daze, his mind still clouded by the afterglow of his climax, he surrendered himself to whatever Aoi had in mind. Aoi wrapped his arms around Yuto from behind, planting numerous kisses on his nape and back. The kisses were soft and tender, as if soothing the places that had been injured by Suno's bites. Just from those gentle kisses, Yuto let out a gasp and his hips involuntarily twitched, writhing in pleasure.

 

While doing so, Aoi grabbed Yuto's hips and thrust them forcefully backward. As Yuto anxiously turned to look behind him, Aoi kissed his lips while rubbing his own erect member against the gap between Yuto's thighs.

 

"Ah... Master Aoi... Uh..."

 

"Close your legs. Yes, just like that."

 

"Huh? What are you... Ah... Ah..."

 

"I really want to penetrate you. But... Until I have your permission, I'll endure it with this."

 

"Ah... Ahn... Uh...!"

 

Aoi firmly enveloped Yuto's hips and slowly began thrusting. Aoi's heated erection rubbed against Yuto's crotch as it moved back and forth.

 

Aoi's member was already slick with pre-cum, lasciviously moistening the Yuto's inner thighs. Though he didn't penetrate him, the sensation of Aoi's hard, curved sex rubbing against his inner thighs was incredibly tantalizing, making Yuto feel as if he had already allowed him to enter.

 

"Ah... ahn, nn, Master Aoi... this... ah...!"

 

"Why do you make such lewd noises?"

 

"Because... it feels so good... nn, ahn..."

 

"If you keep making those sounds, I won't be able to hold back. Even now, I'm desperately trying to restrain myself."

 

"Ah... ah!!"

 

Yuto let out an uncontrollable moan as his nipples were pinched tightly from behind. Fueled by Yuto's excitement, Aoi's thrusts became more urgent, and the sound of their skin colliding reverberated inside the bathroom.

 

"Ah, ah... Master Aoi... nn... ah...!"

 

"Your waist... is so slender. Yuto's back... is incredibly erotic."

 

"Ah, nn... my nipples... please... stop...!"

 

"You don't really want me to stop, do you? Tempting me with such cute moans."

 

"Ah, ah, ah, nn...!"

 

The sound of Yuto's buttocks colliding with Aoi's waist intensified. Yuto's ears were also stimulated by the lewd sounds that came with each of Aoi's hip movements. Overwhelmed by arousal, Yuto's cum began to flow from his tip, mixing with Aoi's as they intertwined along his shaft. Aoi pressed tightly against Yuto from behind, nibbling gently on his nape with his lips, while his dominant hand toyed with Yuto's sensitive tip, all while vigorously thrusting his hips.

 

"Ah! Ah, ahn... Master Aoi... feels good... haa... ah...!"

 

"Yuto, I love you. I want to mark you quickly... I want to bite you here and make all of you mine..."

 

"Hyaa, aaah, nn, aah...!"

 

"You're so adorable... Let me hear more of your moans."

 

"Ah, ah... Yes! I-I'm... coming!! I can't... I'm... ah, ah, nnghhh...!!"

 

Aoi's sweet voice and Yuto's desperate, heated breaths continued to assault Yuto's ears. Despite having just reached climax moments ago, Yuto experienced a second climax before Aoi, causing his hands against the wall to clench into fists, as his entire body shook uncontrollably.

 

"Ah... I'm sorry... I'm the only one who came... again..."

 

"It's okay, you can come as many times as you want. You're truly adorable, Yuto."

 

"Nn... Please... stop whispering in my ear..."

 

"When you ask me to stop, it only makes me want to tease you more... So, where would you like me to touch you next?"

 

"Fuh... please... wait...!!"

 

Even though Yuto pleaded for a moment of respite, Aoi did not grant his request.

 

With Aoi's lips whispering obscene words into his ears, Yuto was seduced from every direction.

 

It was an intense and intimate moment of playful indulgence.



Last Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 94 - Pay Attention to Me

Chapter 1 - Pay Attention to Me

Extra 2: College Life (3) (NSFW) - Pay Attention to Me