Chapter 16 (NSFW) - Blindness

Translator's Note:

Hello, I hope you've all been doing well.

Here you go, and I wish you a good read.

And as I said before, if you wish to read ahead, you can head over to my Patreon to get early access to all the translated chapters.





Alone Together

 

 

The celebration of his recovery lasted from midday until dusk.

 

The sense of liberation from Ren's absence, combined with the servants' incessant desire to cater to Aoi, prolonged the gathering, making it challenging to bring it to a close.

 

It was said that most of the servants currently working here had been witnessing Aoi's growth from a close distance for over ten years. As a result, they rejoiced in Aoi's recovery as if it were their own. Aoi had never known that they had been so concerned about him.

 

In the darkness that shrouded his vision, Aoi's world had been incredibly small. But now, as he gazed upon the faces of those surrounding him, he realized that the world he had never truly seen before had been protecting and embracing him all along.

 

The conversations with the servants were pleasant and enjoyable, filled with unfamiliar and stimulating topics. As Aoi returned to his room with Yuto, feeling a pleasant fatigue, he sat down on the bed and let out a small sigh.

 

"Master Aoi, you must be tired. You are still not fully recovered..."

 

"Well... I am a bit tired, but I had fun."

 

"Is that so?"

 

"I feel like having some green tea. Could you make some for me?"

 

"Of course."

 

Yuto smiled and started preparing the tea on the sideboard placed against the wall. It wasn't that Aoi was particularly thirsty from eating and drinking, but he simply felt like taking a short break.

 

As Aoi gazed at Yuto's figure from behind, a small smile formed on his lips. At this moment, simply watching Yuto's movements brought him immense happiness.

 

"Yuto."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Haruhito didn't tell you anything strange, did he?"

 

"Strange? Ah, no... everything is fine."

 

While Aoi was engrossed in conversation with the servants, it seemed that Haruhito spent a lot of time by Yuto's side. And nearby, there was also Seita, standing casually, creating quite a peculiar scene.

 

The two of them shared lively conversations, seemingly enjoying each other's company. Considering the crowd that had formed around Aoi, it was only natural for him to exchange some words and catch up with them. However, Aoi couldn't help but feel curious about the two of them.

 

While he was delighted to see them both interacting so familiarly, Aoi's heart was not at ease. Haruhito was an alpha, and Yuto was an omega. He couldn't afford to let his guard down.

 

"The tea is ready."

 

"Thank you. It's boring to drink alone, so let's drink together."

 

"Okay!"

 

Aoi moved to the two-person sofa near the window while following Yuto's actions with his eyes. He was so focused on every move that Yuto couldn't help but blush.

 

Yuto kneeled down and placed the tray on the table, arranging two tea saucers and cups. With flushed cheeks, Yuto looked up at Aoi.

 

"Um... you're staring too much. It's making it difficult for me to move. You're making me nervous."

 

"Is that so? I'm not doing it intentionally."

 

"I can totally tell you're staring. I know that I might be different, but..."

 

"Hehe, are you upset?"

 

"I'm not upset..."

 

Yuto moved away from Aoi, sitting in a chair across from the sofa. Aoi leaned against the backrest, crossing his long legs and gazing intently at Yuto.

 

"You should sit over here."

 

"No, no, I don't know who might be watching!"

 

"Why not close the curtains?"

 

"It's still bright outside... If we close them now, it might look suspicious."

 

"You're being too cautious... well, that makes sense."

 

Sitting on the chair, Yuto shrunk slightly and quietly drank his tea. Aoi held the hot teacup in both hands and gently took a sip.

 

"...Delicious. It's soothing."

 

"Is, is that so? Hehe..."

 

"We can finally be alone together."

 

"Huh... oh, yes..."

 

Glancing at Aoi, Yuto's cheeks blushed a rosy hue. Being shown such affectionate reactions made Aoi also feel unsettled. To calm his restless heart and body, Aoi took another gulp of green tea.

 

"What were you talking about with Haruhito?"

 

"Hehe, I asked about your high school days, among other things."

 

"I see... as I thought."

 

"I'm sorry, do you not like it? We didn't talk about anything weird, though."

 

"I don't dislike it... It's just, it's embarrassing."

 

"Is that so? I heard that Master Aoi was very talented and popular even then, and that alpha girls flocked to you from afar. That's amazing."

 

"Oh... I guess there were things like that too."

 

"Ah, so you did notice. Haruhito-san said, 'Aoi is a late bloomer, so he may have been embarrassed and pretended not to notice.'"

 

"A late bloomer... Well, I won't deny that. I really didn't have much knowledge about those things."

 

"Huh? Is that so? But still..."

 

Just as Yuto was about to speak, he abruptly fell silent. He awkwardly averted his gaze from Aoi and deliberately looked out the window. Aoi couldn't help but smile a little at his behavior.

 

"What were you about to say?"

 

"Um... well..."

 

"Your face is so red. What are you thinking?"

 

"I-I'm not thinking anything!"

 

"Liar. Then why aren't you looking at me?"

 

"Umm..."

 

Teasing Yuto playfully, Aoi stood up gracefully from the sofa. He then knelt in front of Yuto, who was sitting on the edge of the chair, and gently enveloped both of Yuto's hands, which were holding a teacup, in his own hands.

 

"Ah... W-Wait, this is not... allowed."

 

"Should I close the curtains? Look, it's getting dim outside."

 

"Uh, ah... Yes."

 

"Stay seated."

 

Having said that, Aoi stood up and pulled the curtains over the large window. It was at that moment that Aoi discovered for the first time that the color of the curtains Yuto always opened and closed majestic royal blue.

 

Once again, kneeling in front of Yuto, Aoi kissed Yuto's hand. As Yuto obediently let his fingertips be lightly nibbled by Aoi, his cheeks turned crimson, and he tightly closed his eyes, starting to whimper.

 

"Ah... a late bloomer? What a joke! Late bloomers don't do things like this!"

 

"But I've never kissed or had sex with anyone except you, Yuto."

 

"Huh...? N-No way."

 

"It's true. I was under the watchful eye of a servant 24 hours a day. There's no way I could have experienced a sweet and sour youth."

 

"Ah... I see."

 

"Haruhito and the others were incredibly carefree and unrestrained. I was envious of their freedom."

 

"Is that so? It's kind of unexpected for Master Aoi to think that way..."

 

"I'm just a foolish man. Even now, I can't help but want to push you down, Yuto."

 

"W-Wait a minute! I-I mean, I'm not mentally prepared for that, um, at that time, I was completely overwhelmed by desire, but I... I wasn't expecting you to suddenly...!"

 

"Hahaha, Yuto, you're truly fascinating. Your expressions change constantly, and are easy to understand."

 

"P-Please stop teasing me!"

 

"I'm not teasing you... You're really cute."

 

"Mmm..."

 

With a soft chu sound, Aoi placed a kiss on Yuto's fingertips. And then, without hesitation, he took Yuto's fully heated middle finger into his mouth.

 

"Nngh... Master Aoi..."

 

Yuto trembled slightly, gazing at Aoi with a mesmerized expression. As wet tongue coiled around his finger, Yuto instinctively attempted to pull away. Aoi firmly gripped Yuto's wrist, looking up at him with eyes filled with longing.

 

"...Stop... This kind of thing... putting it in your mouth..."

 

"This kind of thing?"

 

"My finger... It's..."

 

"When I did that to you, what do you think I was sucking on?"

 

"...Eh...!? Huh...!? What...!?"

 

"Don't you remember? You were so cute, shaking your hips with pleasure, constantly begging for more."

 

"~!?"

 

Yuto's face turned redder than ever. Aoi slowly trailed his tongue along Yuto's middle finger, lifting his lips in a bewitching smile.

 

"Even your current expression is incredibly cute. It makes me think you're enticing me."

 

"I-I-I'm not... I'm not enticing you!!... Ah, because... you do such... lewd things...!"

 

"What kind of things?"

 

"Those... those... provocative things... you do...!"

 

Yuto forcefully pulled his arm back and fled from Aoi. But he immediately staggered and leaned against the window, breathing heavily, while still gazing at Aoi.

 

There was no trace of rejection in that sweet, dependent gaze. Aoi stood up, licked his lower lip, and slowly approached Yuto. Then, in a flowing motion, he embraced Yuto's body.

 

"Yuto."

 

"...Y-Yes..."

 

"I love you, Yuto."

 

"...Master Aoi..."

 

"Don't worry. I won't suddenly attack you like before."

 

"I-I didn't think I was being attacked, you've been really kind to me."

 

"Do you remember?"

 

"In fragments... Y-You were so skilled that I couldn't believe you were inexperienced..."

 

"Skilled?... Hearing that makes me feel relieved. I don't remember much from halfway through either. It seems I also went into heat because of your pheromones."

 

"Do Alphas experience that too?"

 

The phenomenon where an Alpha would lose control of their rationality and go into a rampage, triggered by an Omega's heat, was also known as "Heat."

 

The desire to possess and impregnate an Omega, to propagate their offspring, becomes overwhelming. The urge to satisfy their primal instincts could even lead to forceful acts of violation.

 

Due to the significant population disparity, Omegas were much fewer in number compared to Alphas. Alphas without a mate exhibited an instinctual tendency to seek out and dominate Omegas.

 

"But... I don't want to think that it was solely because of my Alpha instincts. I didn't fall for you just because you're an Omega. I fell for Yuto because you are you, that's what I believe."

 

"Because I'm me...?"

 

"Yes. I... feel happy, comfortable, and happy whenever I'm with you."

 

"Mmm..."

 

Placing a hand on Yuto's cheek, Aoi slowly pressed their lips together. With just that, the tension in Yuto's body, which had been rigid, slowly melted away. Aoi embraced Yuto's waist and deepened their kiss. He let his tongue explore Yuto's lips, savoring their soft and supple texture, causing a heated sigh to escape from Yuto's mouth.

 

"Aah...n."

 

"Is it okay if I take you to the bed?"

 

"N-No... I-I-I can't...! Doing that so suddenly... I-It's..."

 

"I won't go all the way immediately. I just... want to see more of that expression on Yuto's face."

 

"Huh...?"

 

"It's incredibly cute. Your smiling face, your angry face, but... your face when you're feeling like this, it becomes irresistible."

 

"Ngh...ahh..."

 

Whispering sweet nothings into Yuto's ear, Aoi unbuttoned the collar of his shirt, exposing his bare, white nape. Aoi couldn't resist the temptation and planted a gentle kiss on his exposed skin. Although Yuto was not in heat at that moment, Aoi knew that marking his neck wouldn't establish a bond. Nevertheless, he couldn't help but be drawn to the enticing allure of Yuto's neck.

 

As Aoi lightly grazed his teeth over that spot, Yuto's whole body trembled. Although it was merely a mimicry of the bonding process, the act strangely and intensely aroused Aoi's body, causing his flesh to tingle with anticipation.

 

"M-Master Aoi..."

 

"I want to... hurry and make you mine. I want to bite you here..."

 

"Mmm...n...!!"

 

"I love you, Yuto."

 

As Aoi whispered words of love while looking deeply into Yuto's eyes, tears once again overflowed from his large eyes. Aoi smiled and tasted those tears with his lips. Even his tears felt sweet.

 

"You cry so easily."

 

"My neck... no good... I can't... stand it anymore..."

 

"Huh? Why?"

 

"If you bite me there... I-I might... lose control... That's why... it's not good..."

 

"Hehe... I heard something interesting."

 

"Ah!"

 

Aoi gently lifted the unsteady Yuto and carried him to the bed. He laid Yuto on the king-size bed and covered him. Then, Aoi slowly opened his black vest and unbuttoned the small buttons of his white shirt. "W-What are you doing...!" Yuto showed a faint resistance, but Aoi silenced him with a kiss and skillfully exposed Yuto's skin.

 

And as Aoi laid eyes on Yuto's exposed, dewy skin, a low growl escaped his throat.

 

The excitement dyed Yuto's skin a pale pink, as well as the small, light-colored nipples adorning his chest. Aoi slowly slid their fingers over Yuto's supple and glistening skin, lingering with a tender touch.

 

"...You're beautiful."

 

"I-I told you... not to...!"

 

"Until my brother gives permission, I won't go all the way. But... Yuto, you seem so uncomfortable here."

 

"Ah...!"

 

"Is it alright if I use my hand?"

 

"N-No, please...! Mmm..."

 

"So, Yuto likes kissing? You become obedient so quickly."

 

"Mmm...ahh...!"

 

While kissing him, Aoi used his fingertips to stimulate Yuto's nipple, eliciting pleasurable reactions from him. Yuto's melting expression, his sensitive and compliant body, his sweet, pleading gaze that contradicted his words—everything about him captivated Aoi. He couldn't take his eyes off Yuto, who was both charming and alluring.

 

As their intimacy deepened, Yuto gradually became less talkative. The only sounds escaping his ripe red lips were heated sighs.

 

The author has something to say:

 

This concludes the second part.

 

The third part will resume from Yuto's perspective. I would be delighted if you could continue to accompany me. Thank you very much in advance.



Last Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 94 - Pay Attention to Me

Chapter 1 - Pay Attention to Me

Extra 2: College Life (3) (NSFW) - Pay Attention to Me