Chapter 9 - Blindness

Translator's Note:

Hello, I hope you've all been doing well.

Here you go, and I wish you a good read.

And as I said before, if you wish to read ahead, you can head over to my Patreon to get early access to all the translated chapters.





At the Hospital

 

 

 In the car on the way to the hospital, Yuto remained silent throughout.

 

 Normally, he would sit right next to Aoi in the back seat, vividly describing the scenery passing by outside in simple words. But this time, Aoi felt a subtle distance between them, and it secretly dampened his spirits.

 

 They arrived at the hospital without exchanging a word, and several doctors and nurses greeted them at the entrance. Soon, he was placed in a wheelchair and taken to the examination room at a brisk pace.

 

 Yuto, who was walking beside the male nurse pushing the wheelchair, came up to Aoi and said in a small voice:

 

"Master Aoi, I'm going to handle the paperwork. I'll be right back."

 

"Ah, okay"

 

 Merely having Yuto a little closer made Aoi's heart flutter. Despite being firmly rejected, he couldn't help but long for Yuto's presence. Aoi sighed deeply, frustrated by his own weakness.

 

 The peculiar smell of hospitals mixed in with the scent of disinfectant enveloped Aoi.

 

 He could now truly feel that the day his vision would return was drawing near.

 

 His eyesight must be restored for Ren's sake. And eventually, he would have to choose an Omega partner and embrace him. Aoi wondered if he would ever be able to do such a thing, even though he still had his heart set on Yuto. Or perhaps, if he met an Omega during their heat, would the Alpha instincts inside him react in the same way...?

 

"I have brought you Master Kunishiro."

 

"Yes, come in."

 

 Aoi, who was lost in his thoughts, came back to his senses when the male nurse behind him spoke up. He must have arrived at the front of the examination room. As the faint sound of a sliding door gliding on the floor reached his ears, Aoi noticed a slightly different scent from that of those who had been by his side until now.

 

"Master Aoi, it is nice to meet you. I'm Doctor Ayase Ritsu."

 

"Nice to meet you... I am Aoi Kunishiro. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

 

"Hehe... You're unexpectedly polite."

 

"Huh?"

 

 The man's tone was calm and even somewhat laid-back, there was an unmistakable presence about him. Judging from his voice, he appeared to be in his early thirties. Aoi couldn't discern his appearance, but his tone gave Aoi a reptilian impression of Dr. Ayase.

 

"Now, you guys can leave us alone."

 

"Huh? But we are here to assist Master Kunishiro..."

 

"That's fine. If he needs help, I'll call for you later."

 

"Uh, understood."

 

 The voice finished instructing the nurses and then told them to leave the examination room. Aoi's tension heightened. Being alone with a person he had just met was a nerve-wracking situation for the blind Aoi.

 

"Now, take my hand. There's an examination table over here, you can sit down."

 

"Yes..."

 

"Master Ren asked me to take good care of you. I promise that I will restore your eyesight."

 

"Yes, I'm counting on you."

 

"By the way... Once your vision is restored, would you choose me as your partner?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"I don't know how many Omegas you will be keeping in the future... Hehe, but I will have achieved the greatest accomplishment of bringing light back to your eyes. So naturally, you would choose me as your official partner, right...?"

 

 The examination table made a faint creaking sound as it shifted, and Dr. Ayase's presence drew closer. Aoi almost stood up, but Ayao pushed him down again onto the examination table with surprising strength and firmness.

 

"W-What are you doing!"

 

"Wow, you sound like an innocent little boy. I find that rather cute."

 

"C-cute!?"

 

 Aoi shivered at the sticky and unsettlingly sweet voice. Sensing danger, he firmly grasped Dr. Ayase's wrist, which was pressing down on his shoulder, and swiftly moved away, reversing the situation. Pushed face down on the examination table, Ayase let out a scream of pain from his twisted shoulder.

 

 To think that Aoi would end up using the self-defense techniques he had learned for emergencies in a hospital setting... Aoi sighed, breaking into a cold sweat.

 

"It hurts...! W-What are you doing...! Let go of my arm...!"

 

"Are you also a candidate to be my partner? I heard nothing about that."

 

"Well... I had some work... to do, so I couldn't go to your mansion to greet you, so... ah, hah.... Ha-ngh... As expected of Alpha... You are so strong even though you can not see... mmh, Haah..."

 

"Ugh...!? Stop making those weird sounds!"

 

"Well... I couldn't visit your mansion to pay my respects because I had work... Ah... haa... Even so, I wouldn't mind if you forcefully took me from behind... I've never seen an Alpha as beautiful as you before... Ahh... I feel like I could get pregnant just by touching you like this... Nmph..."

 

"Ugh."

 

 Aoi turned pale and quickly let go of Ayase's hand. Taking advantage of this opportunity, Ayase grabbed Aoi by the collar of his jacket and pulled him toward himself. He ended up straddling Ayase's stomach, bringing them even closer, and he could even feel his warm breath on the tip of his nose. At the same time, an intense and overpowering fragrance began to emanate from Ayase's neck. It seemed like Ayase was genuinely aroused.

 

"Let go of me! What kind of doctor are you? Who do you think I am!"

 

"Aah... Ngh... Your domineering attitude sends shivers down my spine... Haah, haah... how wonderful. Beautiful and noble Alpha... are the best... I really want to be impregnated... Ah... It's even in my mating period, but I feel I'm going into heat...!"

 

"Wai-, stop it...!!"

 

"Hey, more!! Act more arrogant, call me a pervert...! Haa, haa... Beautiful Alpha... truly are magnificent...!"

 

"Mm...!?"

 

 While holding onto Aoi's jacket with one hand, Ayase squeezed Aoi's buttocks with the other. The horrifying sensation made Aoi turn completely pale, then he heard the sound of the door opening.

 

"Master Aoi. I'm sorry for being late... Uh!?"

 

 It was Yuto's voice. Aoi's face turned even paler than before. In this current situation, it would look as if Aoi was trying to press Ayase down.

 

"Hm...? Who are you"

 

"Ah, um, I'm Master Aoi's... attendant... Did... did I interrupt something...?"

 

 Yuto's voice trembled unnaturally. Right then, Aoi couldn't tell whether he was just surprised or extremely angry... He shook off Ayase's hand roughly and swiftly backed away, then Aoi sensed Ayase getting up lazily. Experiencing an overwhelming rage, Aoi turned toward Ayase and said in a low voice:

 

"Do you think you can get away with...?"

 

"What...? Are you going to punish me?"

 

 Aoi was truly dismayed at the sound of Ayase's happy voice, which was laced with excitement. He also felt hurt by Yuto's silence.

 

"Uh... They want me to entrust my eyes to a pervert like you! You've got to be kidding me! I'll get a new surgeon!"

 

"Hehe... Even though I look like this... Oh, right, you can't see me yet, I have the highest success rate in ocular transplant surgery. I have a 100% success rate, you know? I am without a doubt the most skilled ophthalmic surgeon in the country right now."

 

"That seems like a problem in itself, though."

 

"Now, now, don't be like that. I apologize for the sudden rudeness. I was just so happy and excited because Master Aoi was much more beautiful than in the photos. Hehehe, you truly are a lovely Alpha... ufufu!"

 

"Ugh..."

 

"Now, let me take a good look at those cloudy white eyes. After that, we'll proceed with the physical examination. I'll thoroughly examine every inch of your body."

 

"..."

 

 Aoi held his head to endure the upcoming headache. At last, when Yuto came closer to Aoi, Aoi felt genuinely relieved by the warmth of Yui's hand as it gently touched his own.

 

" Matser Aoi, are you... are you okay? I'm sorry, I took too long with the paperwork..."

 

"No, it's okay. Anyway, Yuto, from now on, don't ever leave my side."

 

"Huh, yes, sir."

 

"Oh, dear... I have aroused your caution. Well, never mind. Hmm..."

 

 Ayase must have sat back down in his chair... Aoi could hear a faint creaking sound. As he sensed Yuto's hand nervously squeeze his arm, it seems that Ayase's sticky gaze was now directed at him.

 

 Irritated, Aoi quickly stood up from the examination table on which he was sitting to shield Yuto from Ayase's eyes. He then heard Yuto exclaim from behind him:

 

"W-What's the matter? Staring at people's faces like that..."

 

"Well... Are your attendants chosen based on their faces? He's very pretty, as well."

 

"H-huh...!? Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you!? I'm suing you for sexual harassment!"

 

"Ooh... You're quite spirited. I'd also be interested in having a threesome... an Alpha, an Omega, and a Beta. How about it?"

 

"Th-the hell! Don't you dare! I'll tell Master Ren about this!"

 

 Ayase continued harassing Yuto without batting an eye, but at the mention of Ren's name, the heavy fragrance that had been swirling in the air suddenly dissipated.

 

"That... would be troublesome. I apologize sincerely... It seems I got a little too excited!"

 

 Ayase's voice trembled as he spoke, so he cleared his throat. Then, in a calm and low voice befitting a doctor, he said:

 

"Well, let's begin the examination, shall we? I am going to perform a series of tests on your eyes here, so please relax and follow my instructions."

 

"How can you expect him to relax like this? If you try anything weird with him again, I won't let it slide!"

 

"I won't do anything, I swear!"

 

 Aoi's heart skipped a beat at Yuto's assertive words.



Last Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 94 - Pay Attention to Me

Chapter 1 - Pay Attention to Me

Extra 2: College Life (3) (NSFW) - Pay Attention to Me