Volume 3 Chapter 15 - Mochida is Falling in Love
Translator's Note:
Hello, I hope you've all been doing well.
With this, we are finally caught up with the Japanese magazine release!
I'll translate the next chapter as soon as I get my hands on it. Until then, I hope you enjoy my other projects. ❤︎
If you want me or pick up some other manga, you can leave a comment below.
And if you wish to provide me with Manga Raws, I can share with you those chapters as soon as I finish translating them. For that, you can just send me a DM on Discord.
Here you go, and I wish you a good read.
↬ Read Chapter Fifteen on Discord
Last Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter
❧ Join Bella Novels' Newsletter by clicking here ↫ and
receive an email for each New Update -͙✧˖*°࿐

Comments
Post a Comment