Chapter 2 - When the Evening Star Melts in the Twilight

Translator's Note:

Hello, I hope you've all been doing well.

 

As I said before, if you wish to read ahead, you can head over to my Discord to get early access to the Completed Manga.

The chapters are released on a Monthly schedule.

If you want me or pick up some other manga, you can leave a comment below.

And if you wish to provide me with Manga Raws, I can share with you those chapters as soon as I finish translating them. For that, you can just send me a DM on Discord.

 

Here you go, and I wish you a good read. 





Read Chapter Two on Discord


Last ChapterTOC | Next Chapter
Bonus Discord Chapter

 

❧ Join Bella Novels' Newsletter by clicking here ↫ and
receive an email for each
New Update -͙✧˖*°࿐

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 - Pay Attention to Me

Chapter 94 - Pay Attention to Me

Chapter 1 - Snow White's Son