Extra 1: Graduation trip (3) - Pay Attention to Me

Translator's Note:

Hello, I hope you've all been doing well.

Here you go, and I wish you a good read.

And as I said before, if you wish to read ahead, you can head over to my Patreon to get early access to all the translated chapters.





They didn't leave each other's side on back to the hotel, even when getting on and off the car, until Jiang Yao's father noticed and teased them, "Was it so hard to be apart?" Yin Che tried to break away, but Jiang Yao held him tightly, preventing him from escaping.

 

"Yeah, I can't live without him." Jiang Yao received the room card from the receptionist, "Dad, we'll go up first. Please, don't disturb us."

 

Jiang Shaoyan smiled: "Little friend, do you want to come to our room and hear about this brat's childhood feats?"

 

Yin Che's eyes showed some hints of curiosity, but Jiang Yao quickly pulled him into the elevator, furiously pressing the close button.

 

"They're only staying with us for one night. Tomorrow we're going to meet up with Zhang Ke and the others. My dad and my father have other plans, so we'll go our separate way. No need to worry about them."

 

Yin Che: "That's not very nice, right? They came here especially to meet me."

 

Jiang Yao: "Not really, my father came here to find a nice vacation place, my dad wanted to accompany him, and just decided to meet you in passing."

 

Yin Che: "Your dad treats your father so well."

 

Jiang Yao: "I will treat you better."

 

Yin Che: "Besides, he looks so young, like he's still in his thirties, or even twenties."

 

Jiang Yao: "...He's not that old, I was born very early."

 

Yin Che: "Your dad..."

 

"Stop!" Jiang Yao said, "We haven't seen each other for a whole month, don't you have anything else to ask me?"

 

Yin Che thought for a moment, but he eventually shook his head.

 

The elevator door opened with a ding, Jiang Yao pushed his luggage out. Reaching the door to their room, he unlocked it with the code, and pushed it in: "Oh, there's nothing you want to ask me, but you have a lot of questions about my dad."

 

Yin Che laughed: "How can you even get jealous of your dad?"

 

Jiang Yao casually threw away his luggage, and with a casual tug of his hand, he easily pulled the other person into his arms: "That's how Alphas are, Baby."

 

Yin Che raised his hand and touched his eyebrows: "You look like your dad."

 

Jiang Yao raised his eyebrows and said: "Come again?"

 

"I just feel that when I see your dad, I can see what you will look like ten years later."

 

His youthfulness having completely faded away, the contours of his face becoming sharp, looking more and more mature and handsome, his temperament getting more stable and reassuring, it feels just like a fantasy...

 

"Is your heart moved?" Jiang Yao lowered his head slowly, "You can like my ten years older self ten years from now, now I desperately need you like the present me..."

 

As he kept talking, the tail of his sentence disappeared between their sealed lips.

 

The alpha pheromone that had been gone for a long time came in, and the omega pheromone couldn't wait to come out to meet it. Yin Che could still clearly hear Jiang Yao's suppressed panting, and he could also hear his own irrepressible soft grunts.

 

"Did you miss me?" Jiang Yao asked him.

 

He retracted his tongue and he nodded his head.

 

Jiang Yao's hand around his waist slid downwards as he asked, staring at him in the eyes, "Do you want it?"

 

Yin Che pursed his lips, hooked Jiang Yao's neck with his arms, stood slightly on tiptoes, and moved his lips closer to his ear-...

 

"Why don't you two... ah, sorry to interrupt."

 

Jiang Yao hugged the little rabbit that instantly shrunk back into his arms, blocking him from the other's sight, and turned around: "Father, you scared him."

 

"Scared? I don't think so, I think he's quite bold, he dared to hug and cuddle with you while leaving the door open." Jiang Shaoyan leaned against the door frame and smiled playfully, "Little friend, I didn't expect you to look so cold and aloof outside, but be so proactive and clingy in private?"

 

Yin Che's ears were so red that they almost dripped blood, and he awkwardly picked at Jiang Yao's clothes while answering with a stifled voice: "Sorry for letting you witness such a joke..."

 

Jiang Shaoyan dismissed his claim with a wave of his hand: "What joke? When I first fell in love with his dad, I was even more shameless."

 

Jiang Yao: "So you two also..."

 

Jiang Shao Yan: "Huh?"

 

Jiang Yao: "...Nothing. Father, did you need something? If it's nothing, you can close the door."

 

"Well, there is. Xiaorou wants to sleep in your room, and listen to your love story. You can come to pick her up."

 

"Ah... okay." Although a bit reluctant, but Jiang Yao was after all a sister con. If Wang Xiaorou really wanted something, he basically couldn't refuse.

 

"I'm sorry, Che Che, tomorrow my sister will go out with my father and dad. Can you bear with me for one night? Tomorrow night we'll definitely... cough!"

 

Yin Che punched him in the chest and squeezed out three words from his tightly clenched teeth: "Shut your mouth!"

 

Jiang Shaoyan was overjoyed: "Finally, someone other than me can manage him now. No wonder I thought you two were a good match at first sight."

 

The two of them packed their bags and went to the room next door, where Wang Xiaorou refused to let go of her brother as soon as she saw him. Thirteen-year-olds are just at the age when they are just beginning to understand love, being ignorant about it, she was so eager that she wanted to gossip about all the details of their relationship. Jiang Yao took her back to their room and Yin Che followed behind him when he was suddenly called back: "Xiao Che can stay here."

 

Jiang Yao turned around swiftly, looking highly nervous: "Dad, what do you want to do?"

 

"Just have a casual chat. You've already met his parents several times, but this is the first time I've met him as an elder."

 

"How do you know I've met them several times?"

 

"Nonsense, you dressed up several times before and carried a bunch of health products out of the door. You weren't planning to be a salesman, right?"

 

"..."

 

Wang Zhe laughed: "Don't you worry, we'll just have a little talk before sending him back."

 

With his father around, Jiang Yao felt a little relieved, pulling Wang Xiaorou back three steps, he repeatedly exhorted them: "Father, I have never asked you anything before, but this time, I beg you to show some mercy."

 

Jiang Shaoyan nodded solemnly: "Don't worry, you are my biological son after all."

 

Jiang Yao was deeply moved: "This is the first time in my life that I feel that these words are genuine."

 

The door finally closed, and there were three people left in the room.

 

Jiang Shaoyan sat down at the bedside and said, "Little friend, let me tell you, when my son was in kindergarten, he had his eyes on eight omegas at the same time..."

 

Yin Che laughed out loud, "I know."

 

Jiang Shaoyan raised his eyebrows: "Oh? You actually already knew this, then do you know that when he was in junior high..."

 

As Yin Che listened, his smile gradually disappeared, and his expression became more and more dignified.

 

Jiang Shaoyan talked about his son from his kindergarten days to the time before he transferred, in his second year of high school. He received a glass of warm water from Wang Zhe in time and drank it all in one gulp.

 

"That was all his love history."

 

Yin Che took a look at his watch, an hour had already passed.

 

The author has something to say:

 

XiaoJiang sitting in the room next door: Sure enough, my father still loves me, I should not have thought so badly of him, I need to repent.



Last Chapter | TOC | Next Chapter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 94 - Pay Attention to Me

Chapter 1 - Pay Attention to Me

Extra 2: College Life (3) (NSFW) - Pay Attention to Me